Hello Salwa, sorry I found about the notice you wrote just today. Okay, The Old and The New Testaments are the only book which representing the word of God, there is no question about it, so I cannot compare between them because they are two parts of one faith. Any religion other Than The Holy Bible is taking part and compared to the Holy Bible knowledge in a hidden non direct way (I do not want to mention any names of other religions). Of course we do not accept what the Jewish believe, we accept it if it was of the Holy Bible.
I thank you very much for taking time to discuss our faith with me.

انضم لنا على فيسبوك
جديد المنتدى
تابعنا على تويتر
تابع أعمالنا على يوتيوب
تابعنا على جوجل بلاس
تابعنا على اينستغرام
تابعنا على بينتريست
تابعنا على سكريبد
تابعنا على سلايدشير
تابعنا على ساوند كلاود
تابعنا على تامبلر


رد مع اقتباس
المفضلات