الأعضاء الذين تم إشعارهم

You cannot rate threads
0
 
النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: The Living God

العرض المتطور

المشاركة السابقة المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية المشاركة التالية
  1. #1
    أخ/ت فعّال/ة الصورة الرمزية John of the Ladder
    التسجيل: Jan 2007
    العضوية: 709
    الإقامة: Canada-Montréal
    هواياتي: Chanting, Reading, Walking
    الحالة: John of the Ladder غير متواجد حالياً
    المشاركات: 1,344

    Array

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    افتراضي رد: The Living God

    Bless father,

    I am sometimes wondering what is the benefit of what is seemed harmful such as insects, flies, snakes, ...etc. I think nothing in this earth plays no role, there is a systematic balance in the earth, and cycles that keep this balance for the benefit of mankind.

    The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork




    †††التوقيع†††

    إِنْ لَمْ نُدْرِكْ فِيْ أَيَّةِ حَالَـةٍ خَلَقَنَا الله
    لَنْ نُدْرِكَ أَبَداً مَا فَعَلَتْ بِنَا الخَطِيْئَةُ

    القديس غريغوريوس السينائي

    john@orthodoxonline.org

  2. #2
    آباء الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية الصورة الرمزية Father Andreas Amirhom
    التسجيل: Sep 2010
    العضوية: 62
    الجنس: male
    العقيدة: الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية / يونان - Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη
    الحالة: Father Andreas Amirhom غير متواجد حالياً
    المشاركات: 64

    Array

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    افتراضي رد: The Living God

    Dear John of the Ladder
    The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God the father be with you always.

    Thank you for sharing this article with me. I feel that meditating on God's Work can
    touch deeply the feelings of love inside our hearts against the Lord our God and that helps so much to identify God's personality more closer and reveals his secrets. I agree with you, all insects and animals turned into harmful after God cursed them (because of the sin done by Adam). But of course The Living God created them for the benefit of man. Snakes and bee's poisons can be used in medical treatments. Also the dead microbes and germs can be used to develop the Antibiotics which Doctors use to treat its serious harmful illness, and many more is it?
    From my childhood I loved the Nature and everything in it, so watching Birds, Butterflies, Moths and all other insects, including trees, Flowers and Roses gave me lots of happiness and it was for me one of tens of hobbies I had before in my early life as a teenager. And when it comes to be a hubby you buy books to learn more about the life of the different kinds of those creatures, so why I have a bookshelf full of different book about Nature at home? Thank you very much.
    Father Andreas

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •