Greetings to you in the wonderful name of Jesus The Christ. He is high and lifted up and He is worthy to be praised! This weeks scripture will be coming from John 15: 1-8
" am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples"
I love this scripture!! Jesus Makes it very clear to believers that It is our job as christians to bear friut, but it is impossible to bear fruit without being firmily rooted in grounded in christ. This goes far beyond religous tradition and urges us to come into real relationship with the christ. In such a busy world it is possible to be so caught up in the blessings of God that we miss the Seasons and shifts of the Lord. I urge you to "Remain" in Christ, countinously seeking his face and being sensitive to the leading of his spirit!
24To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—
Ghassan

انضم لنا على فيسبوك
جديد المنتدى
تابعنا على تويتر
تابع أعمالنا على يوتيوب
تابعنا على جوجل بلاس
تابعنا على اينستغرام
تابعنا على بينتريست
تابعنا على سكريبد
تابعنا على سلايدشير
تابعنا على ساوند كلاود
تابعنا على تامبلر


رد مع اقتباس
المفضلات