أخي الحبيب سليمان أرجو أن تخبر قدس الأب باسيليوس أين الخطأ الذي وقع فيه... كما نرجو أن تخبر قدسه لماذا تم نقل الموضوع؟التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سليمان; يوم أمس، الساعة 11:28 Pm. سبب آخر: الإستدلال بكلام لا يمت للإيمان بالرّب يسوع بصلة
صلواتك
Array
أخي الحبيب سليمان أرجو أن تخبر قدس الأب باسيليوس أين الخطأ الذي وقع فيه... كما نرجو أن تخبر قدسه لماذا تم نقل الموضوع؟التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سليمان; يوم أمس، الساعة 11:28 Pm. سبب آخر: الإستدلال بكلام لا يمت للإيمان بالرّب يسوع بصلة
صلواتك
Array
Brother Alexius
I Shall express my thoughts to Father Basillious at first chance an access to Arabic Keyboard is avbailable
Alabiet, I have noted the outstanding issues in his topic on the bottom of participation
#1 , #2 # 8
The topic “thread” did not get moved as you calim; however, a participation with an earlier date was added; thus, it appears that Father’s topic has been moved. If you have a better way to list the participations in the proper order, please do so at will
Furthermore, In the future, shall you find any issues or mishaps with the way I have preceded please advise me so in a private message. I would appreciate that effort on your part
Blessing unto Thee
from Our Lord Jesus Christ
†††التوقيع†††
†††It is truly right to bless youO Theotokos
دير القديس سمعان بطرسمركز "العذراء أم الرحمة"
المفضلات