Brother Alexius
I Shall express my thoughts to Father Basillious at first chance an access to Arabic Keyboard is avbailable
Alabiet, I have noted the outstanding issues in his topic on the bottom of participation
#1 , #2 # 8
The topic “thread” did not get moved as you calim; however, a participation with an earlier date was added; thus, it appears that Father’s topic has been moved. If you have a better way to list the participations in the proper order, please do so at will
Furthermore, In the future, shall you find any issues or mishaps with the way I have preceded please advise me so in a private message. I would appreciate that effort on your part
Blessing unto Thee
from Our Lord Jesus Christ

انضم لنا على فيسبوك
جديد المنتدى
تابعنا على تويتر
تابع أعمالنا على يوتيوب
تابعنا على جوجل بلاس
تابعنا على اينستغرام
تابعنا على بينتريست
تابعنا على سكريبد
تابعنا على سلايدشير
تابعنا على ساوند كلاود
تابعنا على تامبلر


رد مع اقتباس
المفضلات