ألف شكر أخ بشارة ..... لكن ربما انا نسيت أكتب إنى اريدها مرتلة
لكن بردو الرابط اللى ارسلته ضرورى ...... شكرا" لك![]()
Array
ألف شكر أخ بشارة ..... لكن ربما انا نسيت أكتب إنى اريدها مرتلة
لكن بردو الرابط اللى ارسلته ضرورى ...... شكرا" لك![]()
†††التوقيع†††
[align=center]
عذراء يا أم الإله يا طاهرة نقية
ألح فى التضرع فأقبلينى نجيا
و أهدينى بعد الممات حياة أبدية
[/align]
Array
Glory to God
Beloved in Christ sister Mary
You could find the Akathist and other Orthodox Liturgical Services at the following link
You may also find the Domrmition of The Lady Theotokos Service on the front page of radio Albishara just click on this link
Furthermore, I would like to invite you to listen to Khoriyah Frederica's reflection on the Dormition of the Lady Theotokos on this PodCast
Tender Love and the Dormition
http://ancientfaith.com/podcasts/frederica
I know it is in English but please try to listen, It is very enlightening
In the Lord I remain His servant
your brother
sk
†††التوقيع†††
†††It is truly right to bless youO Theotokos
دير القديس سمعان بطرسمركز "العذراء أم الرحمة"
المفضلات