Beloved In Christ sister Nahlah
Let us, you and (my unworthy soul ) take a saunter with Lord
and enjoy
The sweet Fragrance of His Eternal Leaves
ورقــة الـصـدق
![]()
Be holy for I am holy. Be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect
and
Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am
meek and humble in my heart and you shall find rest for your souls
ورقــة الوفاء
I am the light of the world, whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life
ورقــة الأمل
On the third day He arose from the dead . . . and
He shall come again in glory to judge
the living and the dead
whose Kingdom shall have no end
ورقــة حنين
I have yet many things to say unto you
but you cannot bear them now
However, when he, the Spirit of Truth is come, he will
guide you into all truth, for he shall not speak of
himself, but whatever he shall hear, that shall he
speak, and he will show you things to come
ورقــة الكبرياء
My kingdom is not of this world
and
All authority has been given to me in heaven and on
earth. Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of
the Holy Spirit; teaching them to observe all things
that I have commanded to you, and lo, I am with you to the close of the age
ورقــة التعاون
For where two or three are gathered in my name
there am I in the midst of them
and
One is your Teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers
and
If God be for us, who can be against us
ورقــة حـلم
Whoever, therefore, shall confess me before men, him
will I confess also before my Father who is in heaven But whoever shall deny me before men, him will I
deny before my Father who is in heaven
[line]-[/line]
Let me, a sinful brother, sweet-seal this contemplation
shouting, and proclaiming
Arise O Lord, show your power and authority! Come
and save us who are faithful to You, O Lord! Heap
the mighty powers of the cross upon them, Lord, who are glorious on earth
Take the more humble and meek among them, whom are in the clutches of evil and place them
into the bosom of Orthodoxy, granting them and us
your great mercy and eternal life
Amen

انضم لنا على فيسبوك
جديد المنتدى
تابعنا على تويتر
تابع أعمالنا على يوتيوب
تابعنا على جوجل بلاس
تابعنا على اينستغرام
تابعنا على بينتريست
تابعنا على سكريبد
تابعنا على سلايدشير
تابعنا على ساوند كلاود
تابعنا على تامبلر



رد مع اقتباس
المفضلات