سلام الرب يسوع لروحك أبتي
قبلة الرب يسوع لروحك
أقبّل يديك وقدميك
الأخ سليمان بخير الحمدلله وسيعمل على أن يجد لكم خدمة القديس روفائيل هواويني في أقرب وقت.انشالله
الرب يقدسكم أبونا
اذكرنا بصلواتك
صلوات القديسين معكم
Array
سلام الرب يسوع لروحك أبتي
قبلة الرب يسوع لروحك
أقبّل يديك وقدميك
الأخ سليمان بخير الحمدلله وسيعمل على أن يجد لكم خدمة القديس روفائيل هواويني في أقرب وقت.انشالله
الرب يقدسكم أبونا
اذكرنا بصلواتك
صلوات القديسين معكم
†††التوقيع†††
†††[glow1=FFFF99]
أيتها الفائق قدسها خلصيناياربي يسوع المسيح ارحمني أنا أمتك الخاطئةاقتربت مشيئة الرب والعريس بآتٍفلنضى المصابيح[/glow1]
Array
I write: In the name of the Father the Son the Holy Spirit; all One God. Amen
Beloved in Christ Father Bassil Mahfoud
The blessings of our risen Lord and His kiss unto your spirit. Let it be known, your service to me, this lamb of the Lord's flock, has been received in good spirit. I hearken prayerfully unto the Saviour to accept the effort you have exuded. Furthermore, you've requested the "vigil service" for our beloved Saint Rafael ; I implore your forgiveness O beloved Father in Christ for I have been astutely immersed in my professional obligations; albeit, I yearn to our gathering one day soon with enormous fervor, may our living God will it soon
Father please send me your e-mail I
am unable to load these pdf-files here on the forum
- المديح للقديس رفائيل الأنطاكي
Saint Rafael Archbishop of Brookly & Righteous Shepherd of the New World Akathist Servicer for
-سهرانية الراعي الصالح أسقف بروكلن القديس رفائيل الأنطاكي
Akolouthia for Saint Rafael Archbishop of Brookly & Righteous Shepherd of the New World
In Christ I remain
Truly His sinful & humbly entrenhed servant
Bless Father
your loyal son
Slayman
†††التوقيع†††
†††It is truly right to bless youO Theotokos
دير القديس سمعان بطرسمركز "العذراء أم الرحمة"
المفضلات