We need to give the past to you
So you can begin to mend
The brokenness within our souls
To bring wholeness once again
Lord you see the deepest part
Where others cannot see
And only you can feel the pain
That’s there inside of me
Lord you saw what I went through
You held each tear I cried
You wanted then to show yourself
To pour your love inside
I couldn’t see you reaching out
I didn’t know you were there
I felt so very much alone
I didn’t know you cared
But now as I look back I see
You cared about my life
When I was in my darkest times
You were there by my side
So help me now to reach to you
To know you so much more
To really know the depth of your love
To know you as my Lord

انضم لنا على فيسبوك
جديد المنتدى
تابعنا على تويتر
تابع أعمالنا على يوتيوب
تابعنا على جوجل بلاس
تابعنا على اينستغرام
تابعنا على بينتريست
تابعنا على سكريبد
تابعنا على سلايدشير
تابعنا على ساوند كلاود
تابعنا على تامبلر



رد مع اقتباس
المفضلات